XPLLs can be stored in any ERC-20 compatible wallets, but if you are looking for somewhere more secure, the ParallelChain®-backed ParallelWallet is your go-to choice.
Store XPLLs in
Enjoy <0.003s latency, 100,000+ TPS, limitless scalability and secure cross-platform transactions with no trade-offs. Also facilitates GDPR-compliant applications.
Transactions are validated through ParallelChain®'s unique PoIM algorithm for greater efficiency, fairness, data privacy across the distributed peer-to-peer network.
Applications running on Ethereum or Hyperledger can be easily migrated to ParallelChain®. Visit ParallelChain® to see how it works.
Redeem software license, now.
Use XPLLs to redeem licenses for Digital Transaction’s products. Pocket the cutting-edge technology now and avoid mark-up!
Monetize your contributions.
Help maintain the network by running nodes or participating in the PoIM system, earn XPLLs for your contributions.
Have a say in key decisions.
Propose changes to the network, cast votes, and submit to the Council. Have a stake, have a say.
PLC Token Standard
Next-Gen Crypto Ecosystem on ParallelChain®
Fastest block finality known in crypto.
>130k transactions per second. Unique Proof-of-Immutability protocol.
Patent-pending privacy design to ensure regulatory compliance, including the most stringent GDPR.
Blockchain network migration
Seamless transfer of assets from Ethereum to ParallelChain®.
Native token: XPLL
Stake XPLLs to become node operators. Help validate transactions and earn rewards.
Records and transmits data in ~0.003s. Stops double-spend attacks and inflated balance in real time.
Make crypto green
No mining. Negligible energy consumption to lower project's carbon footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your token sale schedule?
• Seed Sale: 1 Oct 2020 - 15 Dec 2020
• Private Sale 1: 16 Dec 2020 - 28 Feb 2021
• Private Sale 2: 1 Mar 2021 - 31 May 2021
• Token distribution to private sale and airdrop participants: Jun 2021
• Public listing: Q3 2021
Details about exchange listings are announced on our social channels.
What is the total XPLL token supply?
The total supply is capped at 1,000,000,000 over the first 3 years following the completion of the private sale period.
400,000,000 tokens will be injected into circulation, while 600,000,000 tokens will be kept in the Treasury.
How can I buy XPLLs during the private sale period?
You will need to fill out the form above (under GET XPLLS EARLY), after which a representative will get in touch with you over email to guide you through the purchase process. Due to massive oversubscription, please note that there is a possibility that you won't be able to purchase any tokens.
Currently we are accepting Euro (EUR) and US Dollar (USD) (bank transfers only), or in BTC, ETH, USDT and USDC.
What is the minimum and maximum purchase amount during Private Sale?
• MIN: We are still accepting purchase requests from institutional participants. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
• MAX: There is no maximum limit, but our team will need to take into account the remaining token supply at that moment and advise each enquiry on a case-by-case basis.
Where can I store my XPLL tokens?
XPLL is an ERC-20 token, thus it can be held in any ERC-20-compatible wallet or alternatively in the ParallelWallet, Digital Transaction’s native cryptocurrency wallet.
What are the differences between the three node tiers in the XPLL Community?
• Authority Nodes: store the ledger history of the whole network by running a full node of the Mainchain, they are the only nodes with the ability to pack blocks on the Mainchain. There can only be 120 existing Authority Nodes.
• Validator Nodes: help keep the Mainchain distributed by querying full nodes for information on a regular basis, and validate transactions that are delegated to them by Authority Nodes. There can only be 600 existing Validator Nodes.
• Support Nodes: store the block headers of the Mainchain like Validator Nodes. They represent the full decentralization of the Mainchain as the number of Support Nodes that can exist is unlimited.